Team D.o.S.

Snaky

« Older   Newer »
Snaky
icon5  view post Posted on 11/5/2013, 17:47

Hey guys/girls :P

As Mig invited me to visit your forum, I thought it was a good idea to introduce myself as well!

Perhaps some of you are aware of this project, but I have made in a month a video promoting the Dirt community. The aim of it is, in a certain way, to make a powerful video to "send" a message to all the non-dirt players haha: Dirt is not alone nor dead!
Team Fox are at the heart of the project so they are more featured than the other teams, but the vid is designed to promote this environment, not a single team^^

So less talk, more stuff, here is the video (don't hesitate to post it wherever you can! I'm not very used to self-promoting my own vids):

Oh, I forgot the real goal of this presentation xD: to introduce myself.
Well, I am a Tech (yes :$) player and leader of 3DMAX, and videomaker as well. I'm 23 and I'm french o.o Unfortunatly I don't know any of you except Mig, who helped me a bit for some skins shown in the vid. But maybe we'll play together in a near future :P

See ya!

view post Posted on 11/5/2013, 18:05

Woerffff VoodooRosie Club DoS Forever

Group:
#D.o.S. Members

Yeeaaahh !!! (I'm not yet at home, at a friend one, will be back home tomorrow :P)

Well, nice to see you here Snaky !!

Just ... AWESOME video !!! very very very nice one mate !!! I've just seen it by my friend (dadou) 2 mns after I've arrived at his home lol.

I hope that Dirt Community will join DoS Team for advertising, organization, and more, as I could talk with friends, and Tm-live friends too !!

Add me on game too Snaky, my login : dos_mig ;)

And, after welcome at DoS home, you're always welcome for everything we can do for our lovely community.

Gogogogo :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

swonoR
view post Posted on 11/5/2013, 20:31

Really nice video ! Just WOUAHHOU ! Big job !! :)

2 replies since 11/5/2013, 17:47   847 views